A boy, a girl, a dog, and an Element

Friday, July 07, 2006

Last full day of the road trip





The road traveled has been a lot of fun and has been an amazing adventure. I'm sorry to see my segment come to an end. We've been in so many different places, seen so many people--some nice, some scary. All in all, it has been a great time! I've had the chance to really see a part of the country that I hadn't seen before and, really, probably won't see again for a long time.

Brenda and I did stick out quite a bit in Wyoming and the Dakota's (until we hit Fargo which was suprisingly hip). I have to think we stuck out in a good way--I'm ready to get back to the land of people and Starbucks (Fargo actually had several hip coffee shops). I've missed Iced Coffee and Romaine Lettuce.

I definitly found my inner road trip. We've had so many spontaneous adventures and no realy sechedule. We've seen Old Faithful, Wall Drug, and the Corn Palace. We ate a road side diner, a fancy-schmancy inn, and one local fast food restaurant. We found mountainside bagels, iced espresso, and a baked sweet potato for Brenda.

Tomorrow, I'll do my trip wrap report. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home